I have help singers and performers to be their best self, alongside the singing professionals, I help the singer as an individual or a group (like a choir) to get past anything that is holding them back.
Issues that hold performers back incluse:
- Limiting self-beliefs,
- Life getting in the way,
- A stressful or traumatic event,
- General anxiety about life
- You believe in the feedback from a well-meaning or not so well-meaning person (like a teacher, singing teacher, parent, peer, friend etc)
- A sense of not being good enough
- Personal challenges and issues at home or work that seem to be spilling into your singing.
- or you simply can’t quite put your finger on it.
If you want to get past whatever has been holding you back, then I’m here to help.
Click here to contact me and arrange a free consultation.